Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Welcome to my world



Hello! Let me introduce myself, I am a total girly girl who wants to write about all that I love. 

I am building my place in that industry we all call marketing and going through odd experiences as I make my way up in the world. I am a family girl with A LOT to say (my family will definitely agree). 

I have a growing curiosity and love for Fashion so you will see a lot of that in my blog! I ADORE beauty products (well duh 'girly girl') and thought why not share my obsession with the million other girls who are beauty crazy with a curiosity for Fashion, hence the birth of WHAT I LOVE TO LOVE.

Once a week (maybe more frequently) I will be writing about products/things I LOVE. It could be reviews on products, things that I have grown to LOVE and just general interests I have throughout time. This is like my written scrap book, with an insight into topics and products which I need to write about! 

I'm not an expert, I'm just like all you other girls out there. I just want to share the experience I have had with what I love (and sometimes what I hate). I will also write about random things which I may find interesting and want to share with you (fashion, beauty, life experiences, frustrating situations). 

So here go's WELCOME TO MY CRAZY WORLD!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment